| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Murmansk in June is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain once in a while. Only 54.3mm (2.1in) of fluid falls during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Murmansk are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:56 of splendid solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Murmansk June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Murmansk, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Murmansk:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 349 kms (216.9 miles) NW
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) NNW
- Karasjok, Norway - 302.8 kms (188.2 miles) WNW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 430.2 kms (267.3 miles) W
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) WSW
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) S
- Kuusamo, Finland - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SSW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 515.6 kms (320.4 miles) SW