| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Murmansk in March is cold at -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of liquidis dumped .
- In March the heavens above Murmansk are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:54 of beaming sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Murmansk March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Murmansk, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Murmansk:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 349 kms (216.9 miles) NW
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) NNW
- Karasjok, Norway - 302.8 kms (188.2 miles) WNW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 430.2 kms (267.3 miles) W
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) WSW
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) S
- Kuusamo, Finland - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SSW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 515.6 kms (320.4 miles) SW