| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Murmansk in November is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 41.2mm (1.6in) of water is discharged.
- The blue above Murmansk is rayless having on average a hollow 0:05 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Murmansk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Murmansk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Murmansk:
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 349 kms (216.9 miles) NW
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 174.3 kms (108.3 miles) NNW
- Karasjok, Norway - 302.8 kms (188.2 miles) WNW
- Karesuando, Sweden - 430.2 kms (267.3 miles) W
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 318.4 kms (197.8 miles) WSW
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 200.7 kms (124.7 miles) S
- Kuusamo, Finland - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SSW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 515.6 kms (320.4 miles) SW